구글 크롬에서는 다운로드버튼이 작동하지 않으니, 엣지/익스플로러 등 다른브라우저를 사용하세요
nVIDIA ForceWare software unleashes the full power and features in nVIDIA's desktop, gaming, platform, workstation, laptop, multimedia, and mobile products. Delivering a proven record of compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications, ForceWare software ensures the best experience with your nVIDIA hardware.
• Incredible 3D and video performance for all of your applications.
• Rock-solid system stability, greater compatibility, and reliability with nVIDIA® Unified Driver Architecture (UDA).
• Industry-leading features for graphics, audio, video, communications, storage, and security.
• Robust product support for over ten unique operating systems.
• Continual product performance and feature updates for the life of your nVIDIA hardware.
Official, WHQL Certified Drivers for nVIDIA GeForce graphics cards, for Windows XP/ 2000/ Windows XP Media Center Edition and Windows XP x64/ Server 2003 x64 OS.
nVIDIA ForceWare Drivers has the following other editions available: nVIDIA ForceWare Drivers for Windows 9x/Me, nVIDIA ForceWare Drivers for Windows NT, nVIDIA ForceWare Drivers for Windows Vista (32-bit), nVIDIA ForceWare Drivers for Windows XP/2003 (64-bit), nVIDIA ForceWare Drivers for Windows XP Media Center and nVIDIA ForceWare Drivers for Windows Vista (64-bit).
Exciting New Features:
* Added support for GeForce GTX 295 and GeForce GTX 285
* Enables NVIDIA SLI technology on SLI-certified Intel X58-based motherboards with all SLI-certified GPUs.
* Enables NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on a dedicated GeForce graphics card. Use one card for graphics and dedicate a different card for PhysX processing for game-changing physical effects. Learn more here. (Note: GPU PhysX is supported on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series and 200-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory. This driver package automatically installs PhysX System Software version 8.10.13).
* Supports GeForce Plus Power Pack #2. Download these free PhysX and CUDA applications now!
* Added support for the new NVIDIA CUDA Video Encoder with H.264 optimization
Blazing Fast Performance:
* Boosts performance in numerous 3D applications. The following are some examples of improvements measured with Release 180 drivers vs. Release 178 drivers (results will vary depending on your GPU, system configuration, and game settings):
o Up to 10% performance increase in 3DMark Vantage (performance preset)
o Up to 13% performance increase in Assassin's Creed
o Up to 13% performance increase in BioShock
o Up to 15% performance increase in Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
o Up to 10% performance increase in Crysis Warhead
o Up to 25% performance increase in Devil May Cry 4
o Up to 38% performance increase in Far Cry 2
o Up to 18% performance increase in Race Driver: GRID
o Up to 80% performance increase in Lost Planet: Colonies
o Up to 18% performance increase in World of Conflict
* Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology* on DirectX 9 and OpenGL.
* Supports CUDA.
* Supports Folding@home distributing computing application. Download the high performance client for NVIDIA GPUs here and join the NVIDIA team: #131015.
* Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software.
* Includes numerous 3D application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, features, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.
* Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver here.
*Note: The following SLI features are only supported on Windows Vista: Quad SLI technology using GeForce 9800 GX2, 3-way SLI technology, Hybrid SLI, and SLI multi-monitor support.