´º½º

Àü¼Û 2002-01-10 20:57
[´º½º]

EPoX\'s new release of Intel DDR based motherboard- EP-4BDA2+

Ãâó : digit-life.com

ÀÌ»çÁøÀ» º¸´Ï ¿¹Àü¿¡ ¼ÅƲ»çÀÇ AK31 Rev 2.0ÀÌ ±â¾ïÀÌ ³ª´Â±º¿ä.
±×¶§ ¼ÅƲ»ç¿¡¼­´Â °ËÀº °¡¹æÀ».

¿¡Æø½º¿¡¼­ ³ª¿À´Â ¸ÞÀκ¸µåÀÇ °¡¹æÀº ÇÑÁ¤ÆÇÀ̶ó³×¿ä.
»çÁøÀ» º¸¸é ·¹À̵尡 ³»ÀåµÈ Á¦Ç°ÀÎ°Í °°½À´Ï´Ù.
µð¹ö±× LEDµµ ÀÖ°í..
ATA133Áö¿ø. HPT372 ·¹À̵å Ĩ.³»Àå.
·¥¼ÒÄÏÀÌ 2°³? , PCI 6°³, CNR 1°³, AGP1°³.

¿ø¹®:

Press release - EPoX's new release of Intel DDR based motherboard- EP-4BDA2+ bundled with
  12:31  EPoX  Alecs

EP-4BDA2+ bundled with limited edition bag--"Green Elfin" bag
After the success of the i845 SDR series motherboards, EPoX is keeping moving to its i845 DDR series - EP-4BDA2+. To provide EPoX fans more benefits, buying EP-4BDA2+ mainboard will get you the fancy limited edition bag "Green Elfin Bag". It shows your unique taste as a power user. Only 10,000pcs bags are available globally. Take action now so you won't miss this great opportunity.
Outstanding features of this board ---- EP-4BDA2+
Since Intel released the P4 Platform, the CPU frequency is striding to GHz. However it also meets the bottleneck of the SDRAM memory performance, and Intel released high bandwidth Rambus solution - i850 chipset, but the cost of memory is always an issue for PC users. Therefore Intel is launching the most cost /performance efficient solution - i845D chipset based on DDR memory architecture at Dec. '01. Meanwhile, EpoX releases its i845D-based motherboard - EP-4BDA2+ built with HPT372 RAID controller supporting ATA133 IDE device. Maximizing the expansion ability, it equips 6 PCI slots, 1 AGP 4X slot and 1CNR slot. Moreover, the famous features of EPoX are also available:
OC---EP-4BDA2+ is targeted in high-end market; the good ability of overclocking capability for power user is a must. FSB can be adjusted up to 200MHz, CPU Vcore, DDR memory voltage and AGP voltage can also be adjustable. For the users conveniences, all the mentioned setting can be done in the BIOS (Jumperless).

EZ BOOT -The most convenient feature for system builder to select the first bootable device by press 'ESC' key.

MAGIC HEALTH - Showing on the boot -up screen to helping users to monitor the system condition without entering the OS or get into the BIOS to check.

P80P Debug LED - The most remarkable feature of EPoX mainboard in the high-end solution. It helps users to judge what is wrong with the systems once they get some problems.

AGP MASTER ---EPoX's exclusive innovation among all mainboard vendors. A great function to protect the systems from any harm cause by plugging an 3.3V AGP graphic card on the i845 motherboard (i845 chipset supports only 1.5V AGP card).

Back Plane and RM bundled---In order to prevent the distortion of PCB form installing the CPU, each EPoX i845D series motherboards also free bundles a CPU cooler back plane and RM in the package.
Only limited Quantity for you to get.
To requite the support for EPoX fans, EPoX delivers the fancy "Green Elfin" bag for the first 10,000 users of EP-4BDA2+. The bag can be used as a book bag or for shopping. The green transparent design will bring you a new thinking of life. Act now, and get yourself one!
°ü·Ã ±â»ç º¸±â
Á¤Á¾ÀÎ îñ °´¿ø±âÀÚ / jchongin´Ô¿¡°Ô ¹®ÀÇÇϱâ press@bodnara.co.kr
½ÎÀÌ¿ùµå °ø°¨ ±â»ç¸µÅ© ÆÛ°¡±â ±â»ç³»¿ë ÆÛ°¡±â ÀÌ ±â»ç¸¦ ÇϳªÀÇ ÆäÀÌÁö·Î ¹­¾î º¼ ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. Ãâ·Âµµ °¡´ÉÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
ȨÀ¸·Î žÀ¸·Î
º¸µå³ª¶ó ¸¹À̺» ±â»ç
¼Ò´Ï ¿¢½ºÆ丮¾Æ 1 VI ¿¹»ó ½ºÆå µîÀå? Çâ»óµÈ Ä«¸Þ¶ó ±â´É ÁßÁ¡
ÀÎÅÚ ¾Ö·Î¿ì ·¹ÀÌÅ©-S, 'K'º¸´Ù ³ôÀº ³Ñ¹ö¸µÀÇ 'Non-K' ¸ðµ¨ÀÌ?
·¹³ë¹ö ³ëÆ®ºÏ ¿öÅ©½ºÅ×À̼ǿ¡ ¸¶ÀÌÅ©·Ð LPCAMM2 äÅÃ
¼Ò´Ï, °ÔÀÌ¸Óµé ¹Ý¹ß¿¡ Çï´ÙÀ̹öÁî2 ½ºÆÀÆÇ PSN °èÁ¤ °­Á¦ ¿¬µ¿ ¾÷µ¥ÀÌÆ® Æ÷±â
µ¥½ºÅ©Å¾ PC¸¦ Wi-Fi 6E·Î ¾÷±×·¹À̵å, ipTIME AX5400PX-6E
¸ÞÀνºÆ®¸² °¡¼ººñ ³ôÀÌ´Â AFMF, ¶óµ¥¿Â RX 7600°ú Á¶ÇÕ È¿°ú´Â?
·¹ÀÌÆ®·¹À̰̽ú DLSS¸¦ À§ÇÑ »õ·Î¿î ¸·³», GAINWARD ÁöÆ÷½º RTX 3050 Æä°¡¼ö½º 6GB
ºñÁî´Ï½º ³ëÆ®ºÏ Áß ³¡ÆÇ¿Õ ¼º´ÉÀÇ ³ëÆ®ºÏ,MSI ¸ð´ø 14 H D13MG-i9
   ÀÌ ±â»çÀÇ ÀÇ°ß º¸±â
Æ®À§ÅÍ º£Å¸¼­ºñ½º °³½Ã! ÃֽŠPC/IT ¼Ò½ÄÀ» Æ®À§Å͸¦ ÅëÇØ È®ÀÎÇϼ¼¿ä @bodnara

±âÀÚÀÇ ½Ã°¢ÀÌ Ç×»ó ¿ÇÀº°ÍÀº ¾Æ´Õ´Ï´Ù. ³ª¸ÓÁö´Â ¿©·¯ºÐµéÀÌ Ã¤¿ö Áֽʽÿä.

2014³âºÎÅÍ ¾î·Á¿î À̾߱⸦ ½±°Ô ÇÏ´Â °ÍÀ¸·Î ÆíÁý¹æħÀ» ¹Ù²ß´Ï´Ù.
´Ð³×ÀÓ À¥º¿¹æÁö

ȨÀ¸·Î žÀ¸·Î

2024³â 05¿ù
ÁÖ°£ È÷Æ® ·©Å·

[°á°ú¹ßÇ¥] 2024³â 1ºÐ±â Æ÷ÀÎÆ® ¼ÒÁø ·Î¶Ç 16
[°á°ú¹ßÇ¥] 2023³â 4ºÐ±â Æ÷ÀÎÆ® ¼ÒÁø ·Î¶Ç 23
[°á°ú¹ßÇ¥] 2023³â 3ºÐ±â Æ÷ÀÎÆ® ¼ÒÁø ·Î¶Ç 16
[°á°ú¹ßÇ¥] 2023³â 2ºÐ±â Æ÷ÀÎÆ® ¼ÒÁø ·Î¶Ç 18
[°á°ú¹ßÇ¥] 2023³â 1ºÐ±â Æ÷ÀÎÆ® ¼ÒÁø ·Î¶Ç 15

½Ç½Ã°£ ´ñ±Û
¼Ò¼È ³×Æ®¿öÅ©