Whats new in VirtualDub 1.5.2 (Build 16188):
-Converted help from WinHelp to HTML and updated dialog help to current feature set.
-Added frame rate conversion to arbitrary frame rates.
-Added logging to report non-fatal warnings during operations.
-MPEG parser detects and reports timestamp discontinuities.
-Added limited error concealment capabilities to input handlers.
-Optimized audio filters a bit and added tap count control for lowpass, highpass, and resampling filters.
-Added "new rate" audio filter to relabel an audio stream with a new sampling rate without resampling.
-Incomplete audio format headers that are rejected by ACM MP3 codecs are automatically fixed with the required fields.
-Added workaround for AVI1 files with MP3 audio being detected as MP3 files by Windows Media Player 8.
-Fixed capture free space indicator being limited to 4GB under Windows 98.
- Fix: Improved detection of a corrupted session during import.
- Fix: Fixed a problem when erasing a media containing in-use multi-session compilation.
- Fix: Fixed a problem with some DVD-R drives which occurred while continuing multi-session.
- Fix: Improvement of getting the correct write speed in case of DVD+R/RW media for dual (+-) DVD drives.
- New: Added several new recorders.
- New: Caching for drag & drop audio files from CD-ROM drives improved.
- New: Improvement of handling the book type
- Fixed: Adding too many chained files, would cause the program to close.
- Fixed: On systems where Windows Media Player 9 is installed, reading MS MPEG-4 AVI files via the "DirectShow Multimedia File Reader" would cause an error to occur.
- Fixed: Multiplexing MPEG-Video stream without a sequence end-code would cause the PTS time stamp of the picture included in the last GOP, to be invalid.
- Fixed: Multiplexing a closed GOP MPEG-Video stream without a header would cause desynchronized video and audio.
- Improved: Improved the processing of the file so that, if possible, securing and releasing the memory of a huge block is not repeated.