´º½º

Àü¼Û 2002-03-26 12:23
[´º½º]

.NET Server¸¦ WindowsXP·Î ¹Ù²Û´Ù?

ÇØ¿Ü »çÀÌÆ®¿¡ Àç¹ÌÀÖ´Â ³»¿ëÀÌ ¿Ã¶ó¿ÍÀÖ¾î ¼Ò°³Çص帮°íÀÚ ÇÑ´Ù.

MSÀÇ »õ ¼­¹ö¿ë OSÀÎ .NETÀ» À©µµ¿ìXP·Î ÀνĽÃŲ´Ù´Â ³»¿ëÀε¥, NTSwitch¶ó´Â À¯Æ¿¸®Æ¼¸¦ »ç¿ëÇؼ­ °£´ÜÇÏ°Ô ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ±â´ÉÀ̶ó°í ÇÑ´Ù. »ó´çÇÑ ¼º´ÉÇâ»óÀÌ ÀÖ´Ù°í Çϸç Á¤½Ä¹öÀüÀÇ WindowsXPº¸´Ùµµ ³ªÀº ¼º´ÉÀ» º¸¿´´Ù°í ÀÌ ±ÛÀÇ ÇÊÀÚ´Â ÀüÇß´Ù.

ÇÊÀÚ´Â Áö±Ý À©µµ¿ì .NET ȯ°æÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó ½ÇÇèÀ» Çغ¼ ¼ö´Â ¾ø¾ú´Âµ¥ °ü½ÉÀÖÀ¸½Å ºÐµé²²¼­´Â Çѹø Çغ¸½Ã±æ ¹Ù¶õ´Ù.

À§¿¡ ¸µÅ©°¡ °É·ÁÀÖ´Â °÷À» ´©¸£¸é NTSwitch¸¦ ´Ù¿î·Îµå ¹ÞÀ¸½Ç ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù.

´Ü, °¢ÀÚÀÇ Ã¥ÀÓÇÏ¿¡ Çغ¸½Ãµµ·Ï...

¿ø¹® :
An ADTW exclusive here. With a handy app entitled NTSwitch you now have the option to turn .NET Server into XP Pro. What's more, this isn't just for .NET to Pro. You can use this to turn any NT Server OS into it's Workstation counterpart. 2K Pro to 2K Server, 2K Server to 2K Pro, and if you convert an OS from server to workstation, you can undo the changes by simply running the executable again and choosing to go back to whichever type of OS you were on before and simply rebooting. Click read more to continue......

I attempted this on .NET Server and have sucessfully converted Build 3615 to Windows XP Professional. Using an app called NTSwitch, .NET now thinks it is a workstation OS , in this case , Windows XP Pro. All of the features of XP that were disabled, such as fast user switching , the welcome screen , and DirectX now work perfectly. I have personally always got much better performance out of .NET than I have out of Windows XP. This program works by changing certain entries in the system registry to trick Windows into thinking it is a workstation OS. Once you run this program , you can reboot , enable fast user switching and the welcome screen from Group Policy Editer, gpedit.msc from the run command , your boot logo will be changed to that of XP Pro and many other things. This can also be done on Windows XP Pro (thanks to NeoLojik for the testing, the app says it does not work but it will). He gained an extreme amount of performance. What we basically end up with here is this. .NET contains patches and bug fixes for Windows XP that you likely won't see until SP1 , but you are getting them in this way. And there is no draw back. Each and every feature of XP is there, you just have to enable some things on after running this program. For example. Norton Antivirus 2002 would not install on 3615 as it is not compatible with a "Server OS" , however , after running this program , Norton installs perfectly fine on my system. Any questions or comments can be posted in our forums. Note:
Upon further testing, we have determined that this does cause a nasty memory leak when taking XP Pro Workstation to XP Pro Server. Convert this OS at your own risk , however all other NT OS's are fine.
Download here: http://64.246.11.7/~admin20/NTSwitch.zip
Another update, a friend of mine, Sidewinder, who originally pointed this app out to me, just was able to install XP Plus on Windows .NET 3590 as well as Partition Magic 7.
°ü·Ã ±â»ç º¸±â
°­¿ëÇÑ îñ °´¿ø±âÀÚ / cutepunk´Ô¿¡°Ô ¹®ÀÇÇϱâ press@bodnara.co.kr
½ÎÀÌ¿ùµå °ø°¨ ±â»ç¸µÅ© ÆÛ°¡±â ±â»ç³»¿ë ÆÛ°¡±â ÀÌ ±â»ç¸¦ ÇϳªÀÇ ÆäÀÌÁö·Î ¹­¾î º¼ ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. Ãâ·Âµµ °¡´ÉÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
ȨÀ¸·Î žÀ¸·Î
º¸µå³ª¶ó ¸¹À̺» ±â»ç
¸ÞŸ Äù½ºÆ®2 128GB °¡°Ý ÀÎÇÏ ¹ßÇ¥, 200´Þ·¯ À庮 ¹«³ÊÁ®
¹Ì±¹ ÇÑÁ¤, ASUS ROG ALLY SD ½½·Ô À̽´ °ü·Ã º¸Áõ ¿¬Àå ¹× ÆÄ¼Õ SD Ä«µåµµ º¸»ó
EKWB, AM5 ¶Ñµû CPU Àü¿ë ¿öÅͺí·Ï Ãâ½Ã
´õ ºü¸£°í ¾ÈÀüÇÏ°Ô, JEDEC DDR5 8800MHz ±Ô°Ý ¾÷µ¥ÀÌÆ®
µ¥½ºÅ©Å¾ PC¸¦ Wi-Fi 6E·Î ¾÷±×·¹À̵å, ipTIME AX5400PX-6E
USB·Î ¾îµð¼­³ª ¾²´Â ¿ÍÀÌÆÄÀÌ 6E, ipTIME AX5400UA 6E
¸ÞÀνºÆ®¸² °¡¼ººñ ³ôÀÌ´Â AFMF, ¶óµ¥¿Â RX 7600°ú Á¶ÇÕ È¿°ú´Â?
´À³¦±îÁö ½Ã¿øÇÏ´Ù, ±â°¡¹ÙÀÌÆ® ÁöÆ÷½º RTX 4070 Ti Super Eagle OC Ice Á¦À̾¾Çö
   ÀÌ ±â»çÀÇ ÀÇ°ß º¸±â
Æ®À§ÅÍ º£Å¸¼­ºñ½º °³½Ã! ÃֽŠPC/IT ¼Ò½ÄÀ» Æ®À§Å͸¦ ÅëÇØ È®ÀÎÇϼ¼¿ä @bodnara

±âÀÚÀÇ ½Ã°¢ÀÌ Ç×»ó ¿ÇÀº°ÍÀº ¾Æ´Õ´Ï´Ù. ³ª¸ÓÁö´Â ¿©·¯ºÐµéÀÌ Ã¤¿ö Áֽʽÿä.

2014³âºÎÅÍ ¾î·Á¿î À̾߱⸦ ½±°Ô ÇÏ´Â °ÍÀ¸·Î ÆíÁý¹æħÀ» ¹Ù²ß´Ï´Ù.
´Ð³×ÀÓ À¥º¿¹æÁö

ȨÀ¸·Î žÀ¸·Î

2024³â 04¿ù
ÁÖ°£ È÷Æ® ·©Å·

[°á°ú¹ßÇ¥] 2024³â 1ºÐ±â Æ÷ÀÎÆ® ¼ÒÁø ·Î¶Ç 16
[°á°ú¹ßÇ¥] 2023³â 4ºÐ±â Æ÷ÀÎÆ® ¼ÒÁø ·Î¶Ç 23
[°á°ú¹ßÇ¥] 2023³â 3ºÐ±â Æ÷ÀÎÆ® ¼ÒÁø ·Î¶Ç 16
[°á°ú¹ßÇ¥] 2023³â 2ºÐ±â Æ÷ÀÎÆ® ¼ÒÁø ·Î¶Ç 18
[°á°ú¹ßÇ¥] 2023³â 1ºÐ±â Æ÷ÀÎÆ® ¼ÒÁø ·Î¶Ç 15

½Ç½Ã°£ ´ñ±Û
¼Ò¼È ³×Æ®¿öÅ©